Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Meet Terri {Rambling Momma}



Hello lovelies, and happy Tuesday to you all! Today I am introducing to you my newest sponsor swap, Terri. She blogs over at Rambling Momma so make sure you stop bye and tell her hello!






My Name is Terri Grothe

I am from New Brunswick, Canada.
I will be 30 on Friday, Oct 12, IMAGINE and I feel so old. Sigh
I have 1 sister and 1 brother.
I am a mom to a 9 year old Diva who thinks she is 16, but she its a joy to be her mom.
I am married to my First Love for 10 years, we met at 13 and i knew it was love at first sight and we never even dated anyone else, just him and I. 
I work a full time job as a clerk for a service Dept.
I hope you can become friends with me through my blog, over here you will hear all a bout being a working mom, my life as a wife, auntie, sister and friend. Thanks for coming by and visiting with me today.


You can find me here: 
twitter: @terrilynngrothe
Facebook: Ramblingmomma
Pinterest: Terri Grothe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!