Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Best Snickerdoodle Ever


Snickerdoodle Cookie. You are my friend; therefore, I love you!

I found this recipe on Wifessionals, whom got it from High Heels & Grills, so now I am passing it along to you! These ladies cookies turned out wider, but flatter. I always make my cookies shorter, but taller. Still absolutely amazing! Enjoy♥



Snickerdoodle Cookies
Makes Approx. 3 Dozen

Ingredients:
2-1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.

Cream together butter and sugar. {If you're doing this by hand, cream until pale and fluffy. If 
you're using a mixer, about 3 minutes should do the trick. I know you're tempted to skimp on the time, but trust me - it will make your cookies much more full and soft if you do it for longer.)

Mix in eggs until well combined.

Gradually mix in flour until dough forms.

In a separate, small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon together.

Shape dough into about 1-3/4 inch balls.

Roll balls in cinnamon sugar.

Space about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.

Bake for 9-10 minutes. (10-12 for my oven)

Eat while hot with a cold glass of milk

ingredients 

mix sugar and butter 

combine eggs

sifted flour (left)- after added (right)

mix together sugar and cinnamon, make dough balls, then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture

place balls about three inches apart & bake



You're Welcome.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!