Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WIWW

Today I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy! I'm sure most of you have heard that name and seen her adorable creations! However, each Wednesday she hosts a linkup titled "What I Wore Wednesdays!" I think it is a great link up idea, which is why I am joining it today!


The outfit I have on is one I selected from my closest yesterday afternoon. I threw a little dinner party and wanted to dress up instead of wearing shorts and a tee, like I do every day of my no-school life! I was very pleased with the overall outfit, and the pictures. It was a little hot for the summer, but I think it is a great selection for spring/fall days when sandals are appropriate but you might need a little light shaw! It also is a great demonstration how you can take a sundress and dress it up. I think taking this outfit, switching the beaded necklace for a strand of pearls, and swapping the strappy wedges with grey heels would be an adorable Sunday morning church service look! Enjoy :)








 Dress- Marshall's
Cardigan- Old Navy
Belt- very old
Necklace- Body Central 
Wedges- Rack Room Shoes (Lime Light- here)
Bracelet- stand in the middle of the mall that customizes leather bracelets
Ring- promise ring from Ultra Diamonds




Like my eye shadow? Will be giving away the four-shade pallet used to create this look SOON on Christian Wifestyle! I will announce a on the blog & on twitter in advance to when the give away will take place! I will be giving away the eye shadow pallet and a Essie nail polish! 


Oh, and what do you think of my new hair cut?! I loooove it. My hair wasn't having as much volume as I'd like yesterday, but for it to be non-blow dried, slept on, then straighten, I think it was doing pretty good! I can't wait to post pictures so y'all can see what it looks like curly since I got the beach wave perm!





4 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies! I'm currently having a love affair with the yellow & grey color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday, and I am loving this look! Your blog is too cute, and I am so excited to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO cute! love that dress, rach!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!