Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet Courtney { Baxtron Life }


Hooray, it's August! The gal you're about to get to know happens to Courtney, a blogger from NYC! I have loved talking with Courtney- you don't find woman with her kind of personality every day! Be sure to stop by her blog after you do what you came here for. PS: tell her I sent ya! 

If you are interested in sponsoring/ guest blogging on my blog.. please visit my button up & sponsor tab at the top of my page. If I do not answer your questions there feel free to email me at dashofsouthern@yahoo.com . If you want to grab my button, feel free to & let me knows that you did so I can grab yours too! 





I'm Courtney, a wife, mama and writer. My blog Baxtron{Life} is a place where I share everything that I love, lots of pictures of life in NYC with our little family of three, daily musings, fun link-ups and some of the real struggles of my life.



Visit Baxtron{Life} a lifestyle/family blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!