Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meet Sharee { momFITtingitallin }

Happy Tuesday to ya! Today's post consists of an introduction to one of my new blogging buddies/ July sponsor! Sharee is a working mom & wife who has the cutest blog EVER! Be sure to stop by, after you do what you came here for, and show her some love! PS: Tell her I sent ya!♥

If you are interested in sponsoring/ guest blogging on my blog.. please visit my button up & sponsor tab at the top of my page. If I do not answer your questions there feel free to email me at dashofsouthern@yahoo.com . If you want to grab my button, feel free to & let me knows that you did so I can grab yours too! 




Hi my name is Sharee' over at momFITtingitallin -
the unspoken truth of life as a 30ish working mom and wife while having tattoos, toddlers and truth. I am 32 years old and to me 30's is all about CONFIRMING who you are, growing and enjoying the person/woman you have become and are continuing to be. I am embracing a new sense of myself, my life and my goals. I have found my true happiness with my hubby going on 7 years of marriage. With true happiness comes the two true miracles of our lives. Our babies are the reason we do what we do everyday. I am not only blessed with a great hubby and children but I have a few amazing friends (you will see there names come up for sure), the best family in the world and a career that I accidentally landed in but I think was waiting for me! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!