Saturday, May 26, 2012

Words From a Cowboy

I happen to be a quote-junky, through and through, I came across the quote below while flipped through a National Geographic in science class yesterday. It really hit a home run with me... enjoy! 


"The rule holds good in everything in life's uncertain fight; You'll find the winner can't go wrong, the loser can go right. You ride a slashing race, and lose- by one and you're all banned. Ride like a bag of flour, and win- they'll cheer you in the Stand."
-Riders in the Stand

What does this mean to you? 
Well, to me, this means you have to ride/do your best all the time. The time will come where you will win. You've got to take the bull by the horns because only giving half your best, will eventually not be good enough. Ride hard, fight hard, win hard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!