Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday!!

3rd week linking up with Lauren- "From My Grey Desk"` in her weekly High Five For Friday post!! This week has been rocky, I won't lie. Lots of unexpected things kept popping up, making scheduling and arrangements difficult. But when its all said and done, I'm healthy, I have a family who loves me, a roof over my head, and a wonderful God there whenever I need him. So, all is well. Here are the top five things that took place during this rainy North Carolina May week! 


1. We got a pool table, which will be a more private showcase of my terrible pool-playing skills.

2. I started my Body by Vi 90 30 day challenge!! 
(Unless I like it enough to have Tyler buy me another months!!)


3. Getting to be crafty due to the lack of homework! I cannot wait to hang this in my bathroom, which will be painted a lighter shade of pink in the next two weeks, hopefully!

4. Making & having dinner here with my lovely grandparents, Brenda & Ted!


5. The Bachelorette premiered Monday evening! YAY♥


I'm sure I am not the only one, but sometimes I feel as though nothing bad ever happens to anyone but myself. I tend to think that all those around me live perfectly good lives where no troubles ever come that way. Boy, was I wrong. Bad things do happen to good people. As unfair as that may be, it's life. And it happens. The best thing to do, in my perspective, is to put your helmet on and keep on trucking. It's kinda like the song... "if you're going through hell keep on going, don't slow down"...that sure is accurate. Don't freeze like a deer caught in the head lights. Take a deep breath, take a steep back, and take life as it comes at you. One day at a time. Have a safe and blessed weekend y'all! ♥ Much love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!