Thursday, May 17, 2012

Writing Letters

Today. What can I say about today? Well to start things off, whoever said high school is the best years of your life is seriously disturbed. Secondly, today just sucked for lack of a better adjective. Third, did I mention today just sucked? 


The only thing half way descent that came out of today, May 17th would have to be 1. receiving lots of hugs from Tyler, due to my upsetness (is that a word?)... 2. my dinner+ desert date with Ashton... 3. making an 105 on a pop-algebra ll quiz.  Hugs, yummy meals, and above average grades can help, but not much. Here are some pictures from today's adventures, as well as my way of ending this awful day, hense the title of this post :) 



I had never made "Shrimp Alfredo" before. However, it turned out delicious! 


& for dessert, home grown strawberries - capped, with a generous sprinkle of sugar!

Hopefully, my last planned activity of the night will leave me feeling relieved, and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I doubt it, but we'll see!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!