Thursday, May 24, 2012

Current Crush Thursday




Hey y'all! Today I came across a new blog, Framed Frosting, and linked up with her "Current Crush Thursday" Feature! I love this idea because it seems every week I go through a mini "phase" where I cannot seem to get enough of something! So, here is my "current crush..."♥


My first high school yearbook...
freshman year; 2011-2012; class of '15




Love the quote/question on the front... "...but who are we really?"


Often enough people loose track of who they really are. We tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of reality that we let our true personality slip through the cracks. Never loose sight of the person God made you. You were made how you are for a reason, and that reason is unique. You are like a fingerprint, so you should never try to be like anyone else!! Have a grand Thursday, lovelys!♥





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3749943/a-dash-of-southern?claim=fx6ty42cahh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!