Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aquage Uplifting Foam

Have you heard the hype about Aquage Uplifting Foam?? Well, I heard about it & had to try it!! 


I heard about it on The Small Things Blog and then contacted my hairdresser to see if she could purchase some for me. 


I was very impressed with the volume I received! The only thing I didn't like was the extra time it took to straighten my hair. Although blow drying with the aquage applied took out a lot of my natural curl, the increase of volume made my hair super thick! Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting extra volume.


Also the texture it created was great. It gave my hair the right amount of hold making it easier to style into half up do's & what not. I always find it easier to manage hair when a product has bee applied. 


Here is Kate's video of how to apply Aquage..& style your bangs! 
*I use her technique to style my bangs and love the outcome!!






I hope the best for anyone who tries Aquage is as pleased as I am!!



2 comments:

  1. I bought this stuff too! It's awesome!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helps my hair not to melt away in the southern humidity!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!