Friday, April 13, 2012

The Cheese to My Danish

Cream Cheese Danish

Here it is folks!! My famous homemade cream cheese danish recipe! Bone Appetite :)

These ingredients needed, brand does not matter
- 2 rolls of crescent rolls
-one 'block' of cream cheese
**Also need cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top & vanilla extract if desired!

1) Preheat oven to time on crescent roll can (375 F)
2) Mix cream cheese & 1 cup of sugar (splenda) together in bowl
Important: Do not unroll crescents!
3) Roll out full sheet of crescents
4) Spread Cream Cheese & sugar mixture evenly across crescent roll 'sheet'
**Today I was only making 'half' of one... so I only used 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 of the block of cream cheese. Then I spread half the crescent rolls out, spread the mixture, then covered with the other half. I make the smaller version if I am just making it for myself. 
5) Spread the other roll, or other half, over top of the mixture. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar! 
Sorry for the poor quality photo!
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven
7) After it is done, add a little more cinnamon sugar. You can never have too much!
*Make sure it is cooled, or your 'mixture' will run everywhere, which will make it "Cream Cheese Danish Soup!"

& your done! 
**Spatulas work best for cuttings & serving!

Happy Eating!♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!