Monday, January 9, 2012

Eye Opening Experince

As I've said before, though I am only fourteen I feel as I have matured and learned in ways only I can relate to. Sometimes I feel that bad things are plopped into my lap just so I can learn and grow. Last night I received a text from my favorite teacher asking me if I would text my mom just to tell her how much I love her, and I agreed. Her reasoning was that her grandmother didn't have much longer to live. She said that life was too short to have any regrets. Today on my journey to Ohio, we stopped to refuel and get a soda for the ride. The cashier got off her personal phone and began to cry. She told my dad that someone had just called and informed her that her friend had just passed away. You never really know what might happen and when it might happen. There's sickness, there's freak accidents, and there's mean people in this world. Thank who you can, while you can, as often as you can. Most importantly, tell the ones you love that you love them. And tell them as much as you can. Several times my boyfriend has asked me if he tells me he loves me too much. I thought that was a silly question and replied "Of course not, you can never tell me you love me too much!" You can never, ever tell anyone you love them too much. My aunt, my mom's sister, passed  away in a motorcycle accident. Even though I was six at the time, I still could have told her how much I loved her more often. Her daughter always reminds me to be thankful I have my mom. Even when my mother, or my father, grandparents, etc. annoy the crap out of me, I still love them more than anything! After some eye opening experiences the past few days, nothing will ever come before telling my loved ones thanks, and that I love them!!!
THANK YOU ALL for the texts today saying you hope we have a safe trip and a good time! We arrived right around 3:00 pm and are awaiting our delivery pizza :) Thanks for reading♥ XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Rachel you are an amazing blogger! This made me tear up :'( but it is so true! Have fun...be safe...loves ya rayray

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!