Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Letter's From Tyler

I love blogs that have weekly "Dear..." posts. The only thing I don't like about those is the letter only comes from the blogger herself. Today I am sharing with you a note my boy friend Tyler, who has been mentioned an awful lot lately, wrote for me probably a year ago. He is just precious♥


RACHEL ELISE BELL
I love you Rachel I really do and I just want to make sure you are happy with me. It's crazy the way I feel about you. It really is cause I could never dream of a better girlfriend cause you are perfect and perfect for me. Thank you for all you do for me it means the world to me. I can see our relationship going farther later on but only if you would like it to. You are the best thing that was ever put in my life. You treat me like nobody has ever treated me. You mean the world to me and I think of you 24/7 and it's great. I just want you to be happy and as long as you are happy I'm happy. You're perfect Rachel. I'm glad that you like to see me and spend time with me. It makes me have this feeling that I can't explain at all but it is so great and you're the best. You make me the happiest guy on the Earth. You, me... perfect couple and the happiest couple. Thank you for the way you treat me cause it is great. I never want to loose you cause I would be lost and I wouldn't know what to do. You make my life complete. I just love everything about you. From the way you look at me to the way you walk. All of it is perfect. My family loves you and I hope yours feels the same way. But I am crazy about you and I can never see you or be with you enough. You're my everything and I just can't wait until I can put a ring on your finger. (insert tiny drawing of ring with big diamond here). You complete my life and you don't need to change anything. You don't try to be like anyone else and that's what makes you the person you are. You're the best Rachel. 
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU     I ♥ YOU
I LOVE YOU     I LOVE YOU 


The promise ring made it to my finger... I'm sure he's waiting til we are of legal marrying age for the ring with the big diamond ;) 
He is the sweetest thing ever. I am sooo blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!