Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meet Samantha { Hooah & Hiccups }


Hi everyone! I'm Samantha and my home in the blog world is Hooah and Hiccups. From the title, you may be able to guess that I'm married to a soldier in the United States Army, as well as the mommy to a beautiful baby boy. I started blogging when my husband deployed to Afghanistan and I was keeping life "normal" on the home front. My blog covers everything from military life, to recipes, to mommy tips and stories, to how to remain calm and collected during the "hiccups" along the way. I love photography, shopping, cooking, and spending time with my husband and son. Being a military family, we are no strangers to moving around and spending time apart, so I'm always striving to make the best of the time we have together. I love meeting new people and finding new blogs, so please come visit me at Hooah and Hiccups!





I hope to hear off all the sweet comments my readers leave on Hooah and Hiccups! Samantha is such a sweet woman and is a very inspiring person! So please go drop her a line and tell her I sent you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!