Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five For Friday!

High School Edition...

{one}
high five for completing my first week of sophomore year!!

{two}
high five for finding out coffee will help your serge through the toughest of high school homework!

{two}
high five for coming into contact with my inner artist in my high school folk art class
*rough draft of my portfolio design! traditional initials with my passions merged in!

{three}
high five for reaching 100 followers my first week of sophomore year!

{four}
high five for looking cute every day the first week of sophomore year!

{five}
high five for being the bigger person in several sticky situations this week in high school!








4 comments:

  1. yay for reaching 100! congrats!

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 100! Glad to hear this week at school was fun, I hope next week is ever better. Don't let those sticky situations get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy for hitting 100 followers! i love the support we give each other!

    And coffee is our angel from above, don't you think?! I can't imagine life without it... honestly!

    Found you through the H54F link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Friday! Nice to meet you girly! Loving your blog!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!