Monday, August 20, 2012

Thirty One Gifts

I'm sure you've all heard of or seen products of the "Thirty One" brand. They are amazing quality bags, storage bins, totes, everything! They prints are adorable and I dig all things monogrammed, so when I discovered the online store, I whipped out Dad's credit card. Cha-ching! I ordered two lunch totes, one for myself and one for my mom! I got my totes in the mail about two weeks ago, but since my mom's was for her birthday present... I waited until after her birthday to share my buys with y'all!


Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!♥ (it was yesterday!)

Anything Thirty One, in my opinion, is an organizer's dream! They have bags for every type of thing you could possibly imagine. And its cute. Cleanliness and cuteness- amazing!  It is a little more expensive, but when you probably will never have to replace it, who cares! I would rather by something more costly, that will hold up for years, versus one that's five bucks that I may get five months of daily use out of. The great thing about these lunch totes... the room! I could fit approx. 4 bottles of water, a container full of salad, or a sandwich in a bag, a thermos, small containers filled with nuts, fruit, veggies, etc. A full course meal, easily! I always take several bottles of water to school, and put them in my Tervis Tumbler/ thick plastic cup with straw- thing as I need a "refill." Frankly, school water is gross to me because it is city water. I was raised drinking ground water from a hose... me and city water don't click! 


YAY! Thank you UPS man!!


Left Mine!: print= Botanical Lace, embroidery style= 34, thread= 16 (hot pink)
Right Mom's: print= Painted Snakeskin, embroidery style= 72, thread= 19 (raspberry)


Thermal Tote

A classic favorite! It’s great for taking lunch on the go. Whether you need to keep your food cool or warm, it does the job. Great for school or work lunch, or for taking to a ballgame. Also great as a baby bag to keep bottles cold. 
Measures approx: 9.5”H x 14”W x 4.5”D
Price: $18.00


Lovin' the front pocket! Put your notes to the kids in here, napkins, utensils, anything you wouldn't want to get soggy, smushed, or smashed!


Told y'all there is TONS of space! And this picture doesn't even do a justice!!


Too cute! On a scale of 1-10, I give these bags a 10, based on appearance, quality, and durability! If you have never owned anything Thirty One, you should now! They have tons of cute stuff! You can order online, host a party, become a consultant, tons of options! I do believe I might become a consultant when I get older. Maybe, haha! My blog Title will be "The Bag Queen!" 

Enjoy you love my lunch totes as much as I do! To order from the consultant I did (a friend of mine's mother) email me/ comment below letting me know you want to check out the ladies site, Gina Pinyan is her name, and I will give you the url! Thanks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!