Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five Letters

{one}
Dear DIY monogrammed lock screens... thank you for making mine, as well as my BFF's lock screens beautiful. Tell your pal Lilly Pulitzer she needs to keep producing amazing prints. Thanks♥

binders: Staples ~ others: Walmart ~ book bag: Jansport with local embroidery detailing ~ lunch tote: Thirty One
Dear upcoming school year... the supplies I got rock, could you rock too?

{three}
Dear traumatizing MRI... you answered prayers and proved I have no tumors. So thank you♥ But could you assist some other high tech gadget find out whats wrong with me? These headaches are getting old.

{four}
Dear returning boyfriend... I am so thankful you had a fun and safe week-long fishing trip at the Outer Banks... however, I miss you terribly and cannot wait to see you when you get home today. I love you Tyler Reid!!

{five}
Dear Marshall's... you rock lately!! Total money spent: $19.24!!
sandals: Union Bay $10.00
belts: $3.99 each!


linking up with...


&&&

High Five for Friday + Friday's Letters = High Five Letters!!


Be sure to come back in an hour and check out my tutorial on how to make your own personalized/ monogrammed binder covers!!!











5 comments:

  1. Great Marshall finds! love the sandals and belts. Your monogram lock screen is too cute! How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it the same way I made my binder covers! see the tutorial here- http://ruralrach.blogspot.com/2012/08/diy-personalized-binder-covers.html

      Delete
  2. School supplies!!! I wish I were still in school so I had a legit reason to buy school supplies.

    Stopping by from H54F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that monogrammed screen!! Might have to add that to my must get list very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those screens!

    Hope you had a great Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!