Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Alli { Brooks' Blog }



Hi everyone! I'm Alli, visiting today from Brooks' Blog! I write over at alliandbrad.blogspot.com. I'm a twenty-something, newlywed trucker's wife, stay at home mommy of two boys with tons of stories to share! On our little log of a home, you'll find posts about nearly everything, in range from tutorials and recipes, to hilarious parenting flops, adoption, and our life adventures. We're just a young, Midwestern family, sharing our highs and lows! My husband is an over the road truck driver, and I'm still searching for my dream job (apart from being a parent, of course). I love meeting new people, reading new blogs, and hearing a new story. Feel free to stop by, get to know us, and stay awhile! Thanks, Rachel, for having us!








Okay, lovelies! Show some southern hospitality to this Ohio gal, and say hello to her over at Brook's Blog!! She is such a sweetie and her blog never fails to make me smile! 

Happy Hump Day everyone! Be sure to stop by tomorrow- my Thursday routine link up has something special in store in which I'll never all my readers honest opinion! It is my current crush, but I need others to crush over it/them as well!



1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just found your blog from Alli's and it is so cute! I'm from New York but swear I should have been Southern. I'm so excited to read more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!