Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five For Friday!



Good afternoon, loves! I finally figured out how to connect to my hotels WiFi! As of last night, I was in a panic because I had not pre-wrote a post for today! But all worries aside, I am online for the time being! I am linking up with Lauren from "From My Grey Desk Blog" in her High Five For Friday link up! If you have wrote a post, but not linked up, head over to her adorable blog and do so! :)






{one} I made an appointment Tuesday to get my hair one Monday. I am getting the beach wave perm and a shorter cut length!! Super excited! Flowy-loose curls here I come!

{two} I finished two books this week; Three Weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks (read my review/thoughts about this here) as well as Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, which was also fantastic! I have moved on to Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo! My summer reading list has began to dwindle down...
The Best of Me
Heaven is for Real 
Something Borrowed
Something Blue
Three Weeks with my Brother
50 Shades of Grey
50 Shades Darker
                                                                              50 Shades Freed
                                                                         Water for Elephants 
                                                                          The Pilots Wife
                                                                       Backroads 

{three} I got my nails done yesterday morning for the first time in forever! Love the tapping noise they make as I type! My father, who is trying to nap at the moment, doesn't like it so much!

{four} We arrived in Birmingham, Alabama safely! The show today goes from 5:00pm-10:00pm which will make for a long evening! However, we are ready for the upcoming possibility of expanding the company!

{five} we got the "okay" which means August 10th-August 13th, Tyler & I will be going on our second beach trip with one another! I am super excited considering we will be going with my dad! Since he has taken his second job, we weren't sure if we were going to get to take a family vacation. Even though we will only be staying for a long weekend, I am so excited and anxious!

Have a great Friday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. i LOVED heaven is for real. SUCH A great book! i love seeing other's reading lists... i LOVEEEE reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!