Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Highlights

As many of you have read previously, yesterday was my birthday! I got some stuff I really needed, and other stuff I really wanted! Here are some highlights from this weekend, and from today!


I got three birthday cakes:
From Mallory
From Mom & Dad
From Tyler (princess castle because i'm his princess♥)

Presents!
Purse from Tyler: Coach 
Camera From Dad: Nikon Coolpix S3300
Kindle from Mom
Guitar from Zach (cousin)

Dress my sister got for me! So sweet. I hope she likes what I ordered her from Gussy Sews

I got a lot of small items, and some very cute clothes! I am so thankful for all the blessings I have in my life! 
Tyler & I before heading to Olive Garden for dinner! I love him so much!

Today, I got my permit!!! So exciting. In 364 days I'll have my license...wow, time flies!
Excuse the poo photo quality, Dad isn't the best photographer!

Happy Monday To Ya










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!