Friday, June 8, 2012

HiGh FiVe FoR fRiDaY!

This week has been stressful, none the less. I'm so pleased to finally say I am no longer a freshman, but now a sophmore! Freshman year was real, freshman year was fun... but freshman year was not "real fun!" I do not dig homework, or drama, or getting ready at 6:00am so I am glad to be settling back into my naturally go with the flow lifestyle. However, here is what you've all been waiting for, my "High Five for Friday" post! Be sure to go link up with Lauren if you want to link up & join the fun!


1. Passing all my exams, and for sure making a final grade of an "A" in three of my four classes- didn't have a chance to go check my Algebra ll grade, so not sure about that one.


2. Taking a "personal day" Wednesday- aka, leaving early because I didn't feel like watching CSI. (:


3. Getting around three inches cut off my hair. I needed a new look for summer, and I was not liking my other hairstyle, what so ever.


4. Starting off my summer vacation with a good ole' best friend photo shoot! 
Ashton^
Me...duh :)

5. Falling more hopelessly in love with Tyler. He is the most supportive, loving, and passionate guy in the world. He makes me soo happy! 22 days til our beach trip!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!