Thursday, June 7, 2012

Current Crush: Summer Vacation


It's days like today that I am thankful I am a student. Most people who work don't get a summer vacation but I am so happy that mine starts today! I am good in school but after awhile it starts to drag on and on. So, summer is my 'current crush!' I live for all things summer!! 

Sunburns, the lake, boats & jet ski's, sand in places it shouldn't be... I love it all!!

This is my little buddy who I'm spending my first day of summer vacation with...Zoe :)

What are you currently crushing over??



1 comment:

  1. Summer vacation is the best! I'm currently on my very last "summer vacation" as a student, so I definitely hope to make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!