Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's In Your Mailbox??

The three James Patterson novels I purchased Friday evening, that's what!


I was so excited when I checked the mailbox this afternoon to discover my new books had arrived! I got three James Patterson novels, "Sunday's at Tiffany's", "Suzanne's Diaries for Nicholas", and "Sam's Letters to Jennifer", off eBay for around 8 bucks, for all three! Although I have already read "Suzanne's Diaries for Nicholas", I couldn't pass up the offer for that good of a price! 'S.D.F.N' is by far one of the greatest books I have ever read. It is just all around a great novel!! I highly recommend you put it on your summer reading list if in fact you have no read it! I now have two copies, if anyone who knows me personally wishes to borrow one. 




I was sad when I realized I had a ton of homework, therefore I couldn't crack open "Sunday's at Tiffany's" quite yet. But trust me, it will not be long!! 


Don't you just love books???!♥


Happy Reading
&
Happy Pre-Hump Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!