Monday, January 23, 2012

What is a Blog to You??

Blog (a blend of the term web log): a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. Blogs are usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often are themed on a single subject. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Many a times things in this world are taken the wrong way, viewed in a way they weren't meant to be viewed, or thought of in a way it wasn't intended to be thought about. I believe personally that a blog can sometimes be one of those things that people (readers) misunderstand. Others might think my blog should be titled "Rude, Un-thoughtful Scribbles of a 'Insert Bad Word Here'..." But to me, my blog is my diary. It is my healthy yet creative away of expressing my emotions, thoughts, an opinions on things that make there way into my daily life. My blog is one of the only things I have complete control over: I can make it whatever I want it to be. It can say whatever I want it to say. It can look like whatever I want it to look like. So, with that all said, I should apologize in advance for any future posts that could step on someones toes. It's nothing personal, but these are my own private thoughts transformed into memos to the world. Although I love receiving feedback on my blog(s), there is a fine line between rude/constructive criticism. If you feel the need to be spiteful towards my personal philosophies, there is a red x in the top right with your name written all over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!