Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shedding Some Light...

Every thing everyone does has some sort of meaning behind it. Sometimes that reason may be wise, other times it may be foolish. I'm not going to go on and on about how awesome this blog with be, because its future lies in the unknown. But what I am going to tell you is that I started this blog for three very unique reasons:
1) I have a lot to say.. sometimes it's not always what every one wants to hear, but it's what I want to say. Considering I have no Facebook or Twitter, I have no where to say what's on my mind
2) I have been told I have very simple yet interesting outlooks on how everything works in this crazy world.
3) People say I'm an oddball. I have my own style, my own mindset, and my own views. I'm rarely influenced by the fads and norms happening worldwide. No one really influences me, though I may influence people. 
This blog isn't going to change the world, or make me rich. But maybe, just maybe, it will open a few doors for others besides myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!