Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updates

I feel like I haven't been personal with you guys in a lonnng time! The hustle and bustle of getting back into school has shifted blogging from my every day priority to about the 5th priority. I know, terrible. 

Anyways, here are a few "FYI's" I feel you should know!

1. I recently went to the neurologist to continue the quest of finding out why I have daily headaches. No diagnosis, again. However, I am forbidden to drink coffee or diet sundrop. If you know me very well, you know I literally live off these two beverages. I basically cannot consume caffeine... what's left?

2. In my honors english class, we read the novel The Kite Runner. It is so amazing- hands down the best book I ever read. It puts those trashy-"summer reads" to shame. And the movie, great too! I highly recommend to read it!

3. Yesterday for Halloween I was a Toddler in Tiara... proud title-holder of "Little Miss 'Merica".... I was presh!

4. My boy friend, Tyler, got his license yesterday! I feel like just yesterday we were in 8th grade dreaming about this day. Now its here.. where has time gone?

5. I got a Lifeproof phone case! It is amazing. I will be getting it monogrammed. Shocker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!