Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIWW: Here & There


Here are three outfits from the past two weeks that I never shared with you all! The first was worn to church, second shopping, and third to school yesterday! I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy today! She created this link up as motivation to get dressed in clothes other than yoga pants! 


Cardigan: Old Navy
Cami: Marshall's
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: Old Navy Outlet
Watch: gift from boy friend
Shoes *not pictured*- black B.O.C flats from Marshall's


Confused? I have a twin, for you newbies who were unaware! I am on the left...

Blouse: Marshall's
White Cami: Marshall's
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes *not pictured*- white sandals from Rack Room Shoes



This week is homecoming week: today was hi-lite your school spirit day (aka, wear neon colors)
Jacket: Victoria's Secret
Cami: Marshall's
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelet: leather snap-on's you'll find from stands in the mall
Shoes *not pictured*- black B.O.C flats from Marshall's

today is camo & pink day- yes, i'm going all out. will definitely show that picture! :)

Have an awesome Wednesday!!




4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I always love the themed outfits of homecoming week, that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange and blue together! You and your sister are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I could live out of old navy clothing! Thanks so much, Niki!

      Delete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!