Monday, August 13, 2012

Announcing: 2012 Virtual Tailgate!!!!!



Hey, y'all! Happy "late Monday evenin' " to ya! I am double-posting today to share with y'all a football lovin'- recipe cookin' link up in honor of football season! The lovely lady that I introduced to you this morning, Kaitlyn, is throwing together this great link up! I'll let her explain the rest....



From Kaitlyn: 

Here's how it will work:

  1. Decide you're going to participate in this awesome event!
  2. Sometime this week (8/13-8/17) write a post on your blog, giving Wifessionals a shout out & link up and announcing the event and all these details (or just post the link to my page and they can read them here). This will spread the word and give your readers the chance to participate!!!
  3. On Monday, August 27th I will post the Tailgate on my blog. Create your own blog post featuring YOU making your most delicious tailgate food. You can make a dip, wings, a themed drink, anything! Make sure to post the recipe and at least one picture.
  4. Sometime between Monday (8/27) and Thursday (8/30), visit my blog and look for the little froggy at the bottom of the tailgate post. Click on him and link up to the Virtual Tailgate! (Thursday night are the first games, so the link party will close at midnight)
  5. Lastly, grab the link you are given and post it on your own blog and all of the links to all the other blogs will show up so your readers can participate too!!

Why do this? First of all, who doesn't love new, delicious recipes??? I figure I'll round up enough to last me through the entire football season!! Second, what a great way to meet other sweet women! Lastly, link ups and blog hops are one of the best ways to promote your blog and get your name out there!!

You basically win EVERY way you look at it.

So come on! Join in! All the cool kids are doing it.

I look forward to seeing all of your spirit filled and tasty creations!!!




Sounds amazingly fun, and yummy right! Five ladies, including myself, have already "RSVP'd," meaning we will be the first five in the linky, sort of like co-host! I am super excited, and am even beginning to think in my mind all the wonderful things I could share! So be sure to contact Kaitlyn for further details. And get thinking about what recipe you'd love to share with all of us football lovers! I'm a big fan on dip, especially ones involving cheese *wink, wink*!! 


1 comment:

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!