Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social #2

It is Sunday, my usually favourite day of the week! I wish every day could be fully devoted to the Lord but I am thankful one day still remains! However this Sunday morning, I post this entry while I gaze out across the Atlantic Ocean. It is my first full day of my week-long beach vacation. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the vacation has in store! 


I am linking up again with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup! This is a great link up filled with wonderful people to meet and get to know. Don't miss out- go link up!


This weeks questions:

What is your favorite store to shop at?

I love Marshalls! The whole "name brand for less" thing they have going is right up my alley! 

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?


I would for sure have a purse & matching wallet to compliment all outfits!! To me, a purse is my biggest accessory!


Must have closet staple?


Dark- washed jeans! They can really change the look of an outfit! 


Favourite kind of shoes? (brand or type)


Rainbow flip flops! They go with everything!



Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or 
amazing find) 

Last January, I bought a pair of similar American Eagle shorts for six bucks! Recently when I went, the cheapest I could find in my size were 36 dollars...


Style you'd love to try?


If only I was taller....



5 comments:

  1. Dark washed denim is the only kind of denim I wear. I love how it can go casual but I can wear during the winter with a cute blazer and look professional in my classroom.

    I love all things Coach. I own a few bags, but they're all from the Factory store and none cost me more than 50 bucks. Still, it'd be nice to just be able to buy one out right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE rainbows! my favorite flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshall's is great!! I just got a $70 bathing suit there for $20!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshalls and TJ Maxx have the best finds in America haha

    come over and visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rainbows are definitely the best!! love mine and that grey maxi is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!