Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bacon Wrapped-Grilled- Corn on the Cob

I came across this recipe on Pinterest, however I do not remember the website which it came from. If this is your recipe, please email me and I will give you proper credit!


Bacon Wrapped-Grilled-Corn on the Cob
* 6 ears of corn (or however many needed)
* bacon- enough for each ear
* chilli powder
* butter
* aluminum foil



--Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each cob
--sprinkle chilli powder on aluminum foil, then roll bacon wrapped cob across powder
--place spoonful of butter on foil next to cob
--wrap up
--place on grill, on medium heat, for 20-25 minutes
--serve and enjoy!






Yum! Southern dinners on the deck- couldn't ask for anything better!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!