Sunday, May 13, 2012

More Than Mother's Day

I love my mother, to death, actually. But today, for me, is more than just Mother's Day. Today is Tyler & I's one year anniversary. I know you're thinking "woo, big whoop. its just one year" but this year has been an extremely emotional one. He has never once complained about having to be my therapist or shoulder to cry on. He is the best man that God could have possibly placed in my life. & last year, may 13th at the Rowan County Relay for Life, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I accepted but wasn't quite sure to be honest if it would work. But our love has grown into something I never thought was possible. I don't have a lot to give, but whatever I have, he knows I'll give it to him without thinking twice. He isn't just my boyfriend, he is my best friend and soooo much more! I love you Tyler Reid Brown. 


Dear Mommy,

No matter how old I get, you'll always be my mom. No one has to tell my how lucky I am to have you because I've known for such a long time. You are such an inspiring person and I thank you for your guidance in forming me into the young lady I am today! I look up to you in many ways. If I had the option to select a new mother, or keep you, keeping you would be my choice hands down. I love you very much Mom. 

Love, "Baby A"!

Left to Right:
Mamaw Brenda, Myself, Regan, & Mom!

Speaking of Mamaw Brenda... take a look at what I made for her Mother's Day Gift...


Have a safe & blessed Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!