Thursday, May 3, 2012

High Five For Friday!

H54F!


Last week, I linked up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk in her new feature. Her, and 100+ bloggers have began doing "High Five for Friday" posts, highlighting the five best things from their week! Sounded like a fun, and new routine to begin on my blog! 

So here it goes...

1. Getting two giant chalk sticks, for a buck @ Dollar General


2. Wearing my new orange dress, and getting many compliments! 




 3. Getting my braces off! No more metal mouth, train tracks, brace face, etc.!! I now have super straight teeth


4. Getting a pedicure + acrylics 



5.  The best part of this week would have to be looking forward to my weekend plans! Rowan County Relay for Life is tonight, and kicking off Saturday with turkey hunting, and finishing it with a Big Lick Truck & Tractor Pull


Cheers to the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!