Thursday, May 31, 2012

Current Crush: Pink Camo Case

My current crush? My new pinkkkkk real tree camouflage otterbox! My other otterbox started to look a tad dingy. I figured with summer approaching, there couldn't be a better time to get a new case!

Would you like to protect your iPhone with this snazzy case? Buy it here

After my precious iPhone went through two tragic accidents in my last defender series otterbox, being dropped in the mud then ran over by my fourwheeler, & falling in the toilet, and still not being messed up the slightest bit... I would never ever buy any other phone case except a defender series otter box! You cannot beat service it provides so I was happy to pay the price for another!


This happens to be my second weekly post linking up with Danielle from Framed Frosting! She is hosting a weekly link up and the vibe is you just post about your "current crush" for the week! Go link up and join the fun!









1 comment:

  1. whered you buy this! it looks like its pink and white and i can only find a pink and grey one! :/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!