Monday, February 13, 2012

Nine Months & Counting♥

Readers, on this very day.. around this very time, my boy friend of nine months asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes considering he is still my boy friend! He has been the best boy friend I could have asked for/ dreamed of. Tyler Brown is the definition of a true southern gentleman. He is very understanding, supportive, and kind. Not to mention cuter than a speckled pup in a wagon! What more could a girl want?? 
Continue reading if your up for a good love story...♥
“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Rachel. All she wanted was a big, strong cowboy to whisk her off into the sunset. Okay, that was a little dramatic. I'm not exactly a princess, but my amazing boy friend makes me feel like one. I'll be completely honest, neither me nor Tyler thought our relationship would've progressed this far. We were to vastly different people, so we thought, with little in common. After that windy May night, both our crazy pasts slowly would unfold. We both soon realized that we were like peas & carrots. Tyler and I shared the same values, the same sense of humor, the same interest. As the weeks progressed we made numerous memories together. Some good, some fantastic. I'll never forget the first time I met his family, attended a tractor pull with him (now that was an experience!), or the first time he held me real tight while I cried my eyes out. Tyler has gone to extreme lengths to help me through a lot of things I assume most couples our age wouldn't be able to go through. He would go for the moon and back for me, and he knows I would do the same for him. Looking at his outer appearance, you'd never guess he was the best snuggler in the whole country. Or that the sweetest things would come out of that goofy grin. I love my boy friend more than I  can begin to tell anyone. He is special... by looking at us together, anyone could tell that we mean a lot to each other. Tyler is the straw to my berry. Corny, but true. Nine months later, we are still going extremely strong and there is no way I could have pictured this past almost a year without him. I love you Tyler Reid Brown. Thank you for everything you do, and everything you will do in the future. Your number one in my book, I hope I'm number one in yours.♥
First Picture Together
First Tractor Pull Together :)
4th of July
First Photo Shoot, via Regan 
Twin Day :)
First High School Formal, First Time Seeing Each Other Snazzy'd Up!
Happy Girl!


On Friday, May 13th, (yes, Friday the 13th) I embarked on what would be the most life changing relationship I could ever imagine. I've learned more than I have my whole life these past nine months, not only about what love is... but how important the small things in life really are. Tyler Brown has taught me that it is okay to love and to trust, because you can't hold yourself back forever. You never know what the future holds and you never know what could happen if your fearless. He has taught me to worry about nothing, but pray about everything. He really helped me open my heart up, and to be more receptive to what everyone around me is offering. In return, I feel as if I have taught him a lot too. Looking back nine months ago, I realize I am not the same person I used to be. I have grown up and matured a great deal.
I ♥ him...
& he ♥'s me!

xoxo♥

1 comment:

  1. that picture from twin day cracks me up! haha but i'm glad you're happy rachel! trust me, I know what you had to go through to find a good one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment with any type of feedback- I'd love to hear from you!